Training and Placement Cell
B Institute of Technology,Dehradun has its full fledged very active Training and Placement Cell which facilitates best career prospects to the engineering . The prime objective of the Training and placement cell is to maintain strong industry Institute linkages and strive for the overall development & grooming of the students according to the Industry requirements by conducting qualitative interventions in sync with the identified industry manpower needs , Symposia, Seminars and conferences both at National and International level.
The institute has provided all the facilities for effective functioning of this department.Training activities are organized throughout the year for preparing the prospective students for campus selection programs. This department keeps on inviting various industries and reputed firms for campus recruitment.
Other Activities of Training & Placement Cell
- Keeping strong watch on the latest development going on in the Industry and mapping the curriculum accordingly.
- Conduct of periodic IQ tests viz TCSion Mentorial Exam, AMCAT, etc
- Arrangement of Personality Development Workshops /Classes.
- Conducts training of students for aptitude tests, interview techniques, group discussions.
- Updates the students about various competitive exams.
- Organizes industrial visits.
- Bridging the gap between Industry and Academia by continuous interaction with industry.
- Organises Guest Lectures by industry executives so as to give first hand industry exposure to the students.
For any further query you may Contact
Mr. Manoj Chaudhary
Head, Training & Placement Cell
Contact No: 08449199991
For any query related to upcoming pool campuses drives, free registrations, offer letters, Joining etc students may contact at:
Mrs. Neelam Rana
Asst. Manager, Training & Placement Cell
Contact No: 08449199911