Library is an integral part of any Institute imparting its services to the students, faculty members and other staff members. We assure you to offer the best library services. We shall not leave any stone unturned to achieve the mission of the institute. We promote each student to participate in the development process of the Library.
The JBIT library collectively supports the teaching, research and extension programmers of the institute. The Library, besides having a huge collection of books on Engineering, Science, Technology and Humanities offers Library services through its various divisions. We have attempted to make the JBIT Library a 21st century knowledge based society of tomorrow. JBIT Library shall continue to adapt to challenging new demands and provides a professional and conducive learning atmosphere for the empowerment of its users.
The Library has subscribed for 84 National/ International Journals & Magazine. JBIT Library is the member of DELNET (Developing Library Network) New Delhi. It aims to collect, store, and disseminate information besides offering computerized services to users, to coordinate efforts for suitable collection development and also reduce unnecessary duplication wherever possible.
The Library contributes to the fulfilment of the Institute mission by:
- Selecting, acquiring, organising, maintaining and making accessible a collection of printed and non-printed, primary and secondary materials that will support the educational, research and public service programmes of both students and the faculty.
- Responding to the varying needs of the academic community by involving the faculty, the students and the administration in the development and periodic assessment of the library services and resources.
- Providing library users with point-of-use instruction, personal assistance in conducting literature research and other reference services.
- Providing an environment conducive to the optimum use of library materials and an appropriate schedule of hours of service and professional assistance.
- Participating in overall computing resources plan and providing for full library utilization of automation technology.